A Firm Pairing Exceptional Representation With Compassion And Care
A serious injury or the sudden loss of a loved one can be devastating – physically, emotionally and financially. When someone else is to blame for what happened, you have the right – and likely the need – to seek full and fair compensation with the help of an attorney. But it can be difficult to find an attorney in the greater Kansas City area with a strong track record of success who also shows a personal investment in you and your case.
Thankfully, such attorneys do exist, and you can find the help you’re looking for at The McCallister Law Firm, P.C. Founded in 1996, our practice is exclusively devoted to fighting for injured clients and their families. Founding attorney Brian McCallister brings more than three decades of legal experience and a reputation for outstanding client service and care to each case.
To learn more about Brian, you can read his bio by following the link below:
No Matter How You Were Injured, We’re Here To Help
Many injury firms limit their practice to just a few types of cases, such as automobile accidents. We represent clients across the spectrum of personal injury law, including:
- Victims of car, truck and motorcycle accidents caused by negligent drivers
- Pedestrians and bicyclists injured after being struck by motor vehicles
- Patients injured by the medical negligence of health care professionals
- Victims of dog bites and animal attacks
- Those who have suffered catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Families who have lost loved ones to preventable acts of negligence
- Citizens who have suffered police brutality and other abuses
- Clients seriously harmed after using dangerous and defective consumer products
- Those injured due to dangerous conditions on private property
Another unique aspect of our practice is our willingness and readiness to take on complex cases, including ones that other firms might pass up. We believe that you deserve justice from the at-fault party regardless of whether your case is open-and-shut or requires more work and research. We can afford to invest more time and energy into each case because we intentionally limit the number of clients we represent at a time. We commit to quality over quantity and show each client that they are important to us.
Free Consultations And No Fees Unless We Win
At The McCallister Law Firm, P.C., we take all cases on a contingency-fee basis. You pay no legal fees until and unless we help you recover money in a settlement or judgment. We also offer free initial consultations so that you can feel comfortable while telling us your story and learning more about your options.