You Can Expect More From Your Personal Injury Attorney
Since we opened our doors in 1996, The McCallister Law Firm, P.C., has been exclusively focused on helping injury victims and those who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. We don’t work for insurance companies or represent business interests. We are here to help people like you who have been seriously harmed through no fault of your own.
Our firm’s founder, Brian McCallister, brings more than three decades of legal experience to each case, and he is always ready to go the extra mile for clients – including venturing into new and untested legal territory, when necessary. If you need a skilled legal advocate on your side in the greater Kansas City area, ours is the firm to contact.
An Injury Law Firm Representing A Broad Array Of Clients
Nearly all injury lawyers take motor vehicle accident cases, and many represent clients in matters like slip-and-fall accidents and wrongful death claims. These are important areas for our firm, but we also have the experience and knowledge to represent clients in a broader array of injury scenarios, including those stemming from:
- Accidents caused by property owner negligence (premises liability)
- Equipment malfunctions in industrial workplaces like construction sites and factories
- Accidents caused by dangerous and defective consumer products (product liability)
- The negligence of physicians, nurses and hospitals (medical malpractice)
- Police brutality and other law enforcement abuses
Insurance companies play a large role in nearly all personal injury claims, and the goal of these companies is maximizing their own profits by resolving your claim for as little money as possible. We won’t let them add financial injury to the physical harm you’ve already suffered. If they refuse to negotiate or will only make a lowball settlement offer, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial.
Fighting For Maximum Compensation After A Catastrophic Injury
While people tend to exaggerate when using words like “catastrophe,” it is no exaggeration to refer to certain injuries as catastrophic. These are the types of injuries that impose serious and often lifelong limitations in a person’s movement, cognitive functioning, ability to work and overall quality of life. Examples of catastrophic injuries include:
- Severe concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), leading to cognitive impairment and even changes to someone’s personality
- Paralysis (paraplegia and quadriplegia) caused by injuries to the spinal cord
- Extensive skin and tissue burn injuries caused by fires and explosions
- Birth injuries that can impair a child’s cognitive development or lead to a lifetime of disability
- Scarring and disfigurement in children caused by dog bites and animal attacks
In cases like these, soft negotiation is almost never an option. You need an attorney who will go up against insurers and the at-fault party and fight to maximize your compensation.
Tell Us Your Story In A Free Consultation
From our office in Kansas City, Missouri, The McCallister Law Firm represents clients throughout the surrounding areas in Missouri and Kansas. To take advantage of a free consultation about your legal options, give us a call at 816-492-2963 or submit an online contact form.