Kansas City Product Liability Attorney
Injuries From Dangerous Products
When defective or dangerous products hurt you or kill your loved one, you deserve compensation. In order to save on costs associated with designing and manufacturing products, businesses may place profits before product safety. Contact The McCallister Law Firm if a defective product has hurt you.
Our attorneys, located in Kansas City, Missouri, represent people in both state and federal courts in Missouri, Kansas and Iowa. We have obtained verdicts and monetary settlements for countless people injured because of an improper labeling, manufacturing defect, design defect or failures to warn about dangers inherent with the product.
Obtaining Money For Dangerous Product Injuries
Unfortunately, thousands of people suffer serious injuries every year from dangerous products that should not be sold to consumers in a defective or dangerous condition. When selling products to consumers, businesses must ensure these products are reasonably safe, or provide adequate warning of inherently dangerous defects. When a dangerous product injures you, a business is liable to pay for your medical expenses and lost wages.
Cases involving injuries from dangerous products — also called product liability cases — involve complicated legal arguments and design concepts. Given the potential liability, businesses vigorously defend against such cases. Our team of experienced lawyers possesses the professional contacts necessary to take on these complex cases.
Some examples of dangerous products involve:
- Injuries caused by dangerous products have long- and short-term affects to your life. You deserve help paying for the medical expenses you incurred. For more information about getting help paying your medical bills, contact The McCallister Law Firm. If you have questions, call us at 816.931.2229.
- A child who was severely burned by a defective deep fryer that failed to disconnect properly from the electrical cord and overturned on the child.
- A forklift operator who was seriously injured when the forklift’s emergency brake failed to stop the machine before it ran over him.
- Several teenagers who were injured and killed when an automobile marketed to teenagers, rolls over while making a turn.
- Firefighters who nearly died trapped inside a burning house because they could not make radio contact with their battalion due to their faulty hand-held radios.
- People killed and seriously injured due to automotive defects such as excessive roof crush, faulty seat belts and shoulder harnesses which fail to keep the occupants inside the vehicle in the event of a crash or rollover, and poorly or cheaply constructed seats and seat backs.
- A hunter injured in a fall from a defective deer stand or deer stand ladder.
Injuries caused by dangerous products have long- and short-term affects on your life. You deserve help paying for the medical expenses you incurred. For more information about getting help paying your medical bills, contact the personal injury attorneys at The McCallister Law Firm. If you have questions, call us at 816.931.2229.