Recovery For Tractor Trailer Accident Injuries
An accident with a semi-truck changes your life in an instant. The magnitude of these crashes increases the likelihood that you or a family member will suffer permanent and serious injuries and perhaps a death. When a tractor trailer accident results from driver or trucking company negligence, you deserve compensation.
At The McCallister Law Firm, our attorneys represent people injured by an improperly maintained truck, careless semi-truck driver, or careless trucking company. Contact one of our attorneys, in Kansas City, Missouri, today to learn more about how you can recover money to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and car repairs.
Dedicated and Experienced Attorneys
Our team of experienced lawyers will help you get the money you deserve for the injuries you suffered. We counsel countless families on the process of collecting money from a trucking company. We know the industry standards and especially the federal and state laws and regulations that govern the trucking industry, particularly the regulations contained in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (the FMCSR).
A tractor-trailer accident can occur in a variety of ways like an underride accident, jackknife, crossover or rear-end, sideswipe or cut-off. No matter what the cause of the 18-wheeler wreck, you deserve compensation. At The McCallister Law Firm, our lawyers represent people in personal injury lawsuits involving:
- Trucking companies who fail to properly audit drivers’ logbooks
- Drivers who falsify their driver logbooks to make it appear they have driven fewer hours than they actually have.
- Careless and reckless drivers, who speed, fail to maintain their trucks, drive drunk, and perform other negligence
- Truck drivers and trucking companies who consistently violate state and federal trucking and safety regulations
- Trucking companieswho negligently maintain trucking fleets, hire unqualified drivers, and overwork employees
- Trucks that are improperly serviced and maintained by drivers and trucking companies.
- Tired truckers and driver fatigue
Do Not Delay — Contact Us Today
In order to protect evidence, and preserve your lawsuit, it is critical to begin investigating your case immediately. Evidence and witnesses can disappear. It is important to document the important information in your case quickly after your accident. The trucking company has investigators on the scene in just hours following a crash. You deserve to have your investigators act quickly, too. You should not delay in contacting one of our attorneys at 816.931.2229. We will begin investigating your case immediately.
For information about your case, and getting the money you deserve after a tractor-trailer accident, contact The McCallister Law Firm.