Wrongful Death Center
A “wrongful death” occurs when a person is killed due to the negligence or misconduct of another individual, company or entity. If your spouse or family member has been killed under such circumstances, please contact us for an evaluation of your claim.
Advice on a Wrongful Death Lawsuit
Your family member will never be replaced through a wrongful death lawsuit. What you can receive is a measure of justice and comfort in holding the negligent party accountable for their actions. At The McCallister Law Firm, in Kansas City, Missouri, our attorneys represent families facing the sudden loss of a loved because of a serious accident.
Wrongful Death Additional Information
- The Physician-Patient Privilege in Wrongful Death Cases
- The Wrongful Death of a Child or an Elderly Person
- Statutes of Limitations and the Discovery Rule
- Monetary Damages in Wrongful Death Cases
- Wrongful Death Resource Links
- Frequently Asked Questions about Wrongful Death
To learn more about how you can get justice for your lost family member, contact us today. We will help you obtain compensation to cover funeral arrangements, pain, and suffering that your family now faces. If you have questions, call one of our lawyers at 816.931.2229